Ohio Pharmacy Technician State Requirements – Board of Pharmacy Technician Guidelines states the following requirements for becoming a pharmacy technician:
-Ohio does not license, register, or certify pharmacy technicians, they are “qualified”
-To be “qualified” you must:
*Be 18 years of age and a high school graduate or equivalent
*Pass a test approved by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy (They allow 210 days after hire if you are in a tech training program or progressing in preparation for the test)
Online/Correspondence Pharmacy Technician Training Programs – Scroll down to see Campus Based Schools for this State.
A very good online training option at a reasonable price, click here to review the details about this program.
Ultimate Medical Academy
Get Personalized Attention with UMA
Ultimate Medical Academy is committed to helping you succeed in a healthcare career. That’s why we offer assistance from the very beginning, throughout training, and even after you graduate. One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in our competitively priced tuition.
Engaging Online Learning
You’ll get individual feedback from your instructors, watch educational videos, participate in discussion boards and have access to live study group sessions. Many of our students also study on-the-go with MyUMA Mobile App.
Some UMA programs include certification exam preparation. We can help you get ready for testing. Earning your certification could be a way to further stand out in your career field by adding a credential to your training.
UMA has a relationship with more than 48,000 employers across the country and we use that network to search for job opportunities and schedule interviews for our graduates. As a UMA student, you’ll also be able to get help with writing your resume and receive pre-interview coaching.
It’s all about what you learn. We ask employers and industry experts for their insight about what today’s students need to be learning to be ready for tomorrow. The result is training programs with up-to-date job skills that help prepare you for a new career.
Ultimate Medical Academy provides a variety of diploma and associate degree training programs online. With UMA, students can pursue a rewarding career in these areas:
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Health and Human Services
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Technology & Systems
- Medical Office and Billing Specialist
As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our two campuses in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Allied Professional Healthcare School
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Professional Healthcare School can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied Professional Healthcare School has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
We’re proud to offer you the complete educational experience from start to finish, including:
- Up-To-Date Learning Methods. All course materials are kept current, updated regularly and specifically designed for the online learning experience.
- Live Support. Even when you study at home, you’re never alone. Our fully-staffed Educational Support and Student Services Departments are here to answer any questions you have.
- Career Search Preparation. Receive valuable feedback and tips on resumes, cover letters networking, interviewing and more.
- Peace of Mind. With our comprehensive course materials, staff support, and on-the-job training opportunities, you can have the confidence you need to be able to perform your job responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
How Allied Professional Healthcare School Students Benefit:
- Convenient Online Classes-Start Training on Your Schedule!
- High Quality Education that’s 100% Online
- No Class Waitlist
- National Accreditation
Education that Meets Your Unique Needs:
- Prepare for a new career path and brighter future
- Enhance skills and reinforce your current career
- Military-friendly education (Tuition Assistance and MyCAA accepted)
At Allied Professional Healthcare School, we strive to:
- Deliver quality career training that fits your schedule
- Provide the live support you need to successfully complete your training and launch a career you’ll love
- Prepare you for success in the real world
Pharmacy Technician Training Live Programs (campus based school)
We’ve been educating students for careers in healthcare for almost 30 years and recognize that our students are unique. It takes a special kind of person to pursue a career helping other people, and the work our graduates do is positively impacting the communities in which they live.
We have campuses in 10 different U.S. cities, and we offer a variety of programs designed to prepare graduates for entry-level positions in the healthcare field.
As a student, your success is a team effort. We’ll be there for you with accurate information and hands-on training offering you the skills and insights you need to pursue and succeed in a new career. Our programs and schedules are structured to streamline your educational experience while Heritage faculty and associates welcome you through their open-door policy.
At Heritage, we understand it takes a special kind of person to choose a career in healthcare helping and caring for others. That’s why our mission is to empower our graduates to go out and make a positive difference in every workplace and in every community they serve.
-Cuyahoga Community College, Cleveland
-Daymar College, Campuses in: Jackson and New Boston
-Everest Institute, Columbus
-Kaplan College, Dayton
-Kaplan Institute, Cleveland
-Ohio Northern University, Ada
-Sinclair Community College, Dayton
-Southern State Community College, Hillsboro
-University of Cincinnati-Clermont College, Batavia
-University of Cincinnati-Raymond Walters College, Blue Ash
-University of Northwestern Ohio, Lima
-University of Rio Grande, Rio Grande
-University of Toledo, Toledo