Colorado Pharmacy Technician State Requirements - Board of Pharmacy Technician Information (from the statute section 12-22-121.7) states the following requirements for a pharmacy technician:
-Not licensed in the State of Colorado
-A pharmacist can supervise up to 3 technicians if one of the techs has at least one of the following: national certification, completed a formal training program, or completed 500 hours of experiential training (in areas described in statute).
Online/Correspondence Pharmacy Technician Training Programs – Scroll down to see Campus Based Schools for this State.
A very good online training option at a reasonable price, click here to review the details about this program.
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
Pharmacy Technician Training Live Programs (campus based school)
IBMC College offers life-changing, accelerated career training for adult learners. Whether you are a recent high school graduate, starting a new career or an individual looking to make a change, we can help you get started training for a new, rewarding career in 19 months or less!
Why IBMC College
- Flexible class schedules – Our classes run day and evening at nearby campuses, allowing you to balance the demands of a family, job or other life responsibilities – while obtaining an education on your terms.
- Hands-on learning – You learn by doing. We focus on providing you with one-on-one instruction from experienced instructors, who work with you directly to develop your skills.
- Externship experience – Our students complete an externship within their specific program of study, providing them with valuable, real world experience.
- Job placement assistance – Job placement assistance, resume writing and professional development support is provided – giving you an edge in today’s competitive job market.
- Financial aid- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Career Training Programs
- Business Administration & Accounting
- Computer Support Specialist
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
Accreditations & Memberships
IBMC College is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council of Independent Colleges and Schools.
We are proud to support our country’s veterans. As a Yellow Ribbon Participant and recipient of the 2014 Military Friendly School® by Victory Media, Inc., providing life-changing career training is our commitment to both our civilian and military students.
Programs vary by campus.
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
-Anthem College, Aurora
-Arapahoe Community College, Littleton
-Everest College, Campuses in: Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Thornton
-Front Range Community College, Westminster
-Heritage College, Denver
-Institute of Business and Medical Careers, Campuses in: Greeley, Longmont, and Fort Collins
-National American University, Campuses in: Colorado Springs and Denve
-Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs
-Pueblo Community College, Pueblo