Colorado Pharmacy Technician State Requirements - Board of Pharmacy Technician Information (from the statute section 12-22-121.7) states the following requirements for a pharmacy technician:
-Not licensed in the State of Colorado
-A pharmacist can supervise up to 3 technicians if one of the techs has at least one of the following: national certification, completed a formal training program, or completed 500 hours of experiential training (in areas described in statute).
Online/Correspondence Pharmacy Technician Training Programs – Scroll down to see Campus Based Schools for this State.
A very good online training option at a reasonable price, click here to review the details about this program.
Allied American University
Allied American University is a leading, nationally accredited online institution that offers several flexible certificate programs designed to help students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain a career in the medical field. Allied Health Department’s certificate programs prepare students for real-world medical positions by teaching specific job functions for each program. AAU offers healthcare certificate programs in Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Administrative Assisting, and Pharmacy Technician.
Pharmacy Technician Training Live Programs (campus based school)
Every Heritage school (Heritage Institute & Heritage College) helps real people build real careers. Our schools offer programs and degrees for a career as an X-Ray Medical TechnicianÃÂ®, Medical Assistant, Massage Therapist, Esthetician, Surgical Technologist, Personal Trainer, Pharmacy Technician, or Cosmetologist. Please note that all programs may not be offered at all schools.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
-Anthem College, Aurora
-Arapahoe Community College, Littleton
-Everest College, Campuses in: Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Thornton
-Front Range Community College, Westminster
-Heritage College, Denver
-Institute of Business and Medical Careers, Campuses in: Greeley, Longmont, and Fort Collins
-National American University, Campuses in: Colorado Springs and Denve
-Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs
-Pueblo Community College, Pueblo