Colorado Pharmacy Technician State Requirements – Board of Pharmacy Technician Information (from the statute section 12-22-121.7) states the following requirements for a pharmacy technician:
-Not licensed in the State of Colorado
-A pharmacist can supervise up to 3 technicians if one of the techs has at least one of the following: national certification, completed a formal training program, or completed 500 hours of experiential training (in areas described in statute).
Online/Correspondence Pharmacy Technician Training Programs – Scroll down to see Campus Based Schools for this State.
A very good online training option at a reasonable price, click here to review the details about this program.
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
Pharmacy Technician Training Live Programs (campus based school)
IntelliTec Colleges offers training in allied health care, business, and technology, leading to a Professional Certificate or an Associate of Occupational Studies degree.
Everest College offers you hands-on career education in some of America’s most established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year (when progressing at a normal rate), allowing you to get the training you need and into the work force as quickly as possible.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find post-graduation employment opportunities in your area-a service you can access throughout your career.
- Everest is dedicated to your success today-and tomorrow!
-Anthem College, Aurora
-Arapahoe Community College, Littleton
-Everest College, Campuses in: Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Thornton
-Front Range Community College, Westminster
-Heritage College, Denver
-Institute of Business and Medical Careers, Campuses in: Greeley, Longmont, and Fort Collins
-National American University, Campuses in: Colorado Springs and Denve
-Pikes Peak Community College, Colorado Springs
-Pueblo Community College, Pueblo